Saturday 11 January 2014

More ground work for my book



  • Who is my target audience?  My target audience are lesbian parents, lesbian parents to be, grandparents, other members of the LGBTI community and I hope they'll even be parts for teachers, carers, straight people trying to understand, kids of lesbian parents, care givers and the list goes on.  It seems I may need to sharpen my focus in relation to target audience or perhaps it will be a cover all.  

  • What will they learn? They are not alone, what ours and other people's journey have been like, ideas on how to approach some situations.   
 The framework and topics I am thinking of are: 

  1. Introduction 
  2. Family structures and their beginnings
  3. Pregnancy 
  4. Birth
  5. Families and Friends 
  6. A child, two or more
  7. Day Care and School
  8. Special Occasions and Celebrations
  9. Those situations 
  10. For teachers and carers
  11. For grandparents
  12. For those wanting to know more about our families 
  13. Marriage Equality 
  14. Q and A 
  15. The views of our children 
  16. Conclusion
If you have suggestions on these specific topics please include in your comments the chapter title you are referring to.

A


Copyright Adele Fisher 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment